When accessing the http://visionday.com website, Group MV will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This policy was last modified and is effective as of May 25th, 2018.
The information on this website is provided for informational purposes, and is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees or warrantee of any kind. The information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed to be so. By using this website, the associated websites, and the email newsletters associated with this website, you agree to hold the author(s) and the company GroupMV, Llc harmless for any actions you take based on the information presented and the results of those actions.
How this Policy Applies
This policy describes the information we collect, how we use that information, and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether we share that information, how we share that information, and your rights regarding the information you provide us.
What information Do We Collect?
In order to create an account for you, and for you to use our services, we collect and process certain information, depending on your use of services. This information may include:
- Your full name, phone number, mailing address, telephone number, email address, login credentials, and password details. You provide us this information when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form on our site, make a purchase, or request any information if you contact us.
- If you choose to purchase a product from us, we (or our third-party payment processors) collect your payment information. We do not store your payment information in our system, apart from the last four digits of your account, credit card or debit card (as applicable), expiration date, and billing address.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with our site (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the site).
- Information about the way people visit and interact with our site, in the form of traffic analytics. You can opt out of being included in Google Analytics. To do so,Click Here.
- Communications you send to us, (such as requests for customer support or technical questions or comments you send us regarding our content that you read, viewed or listened to.)
- Information you submit to us in the form of blog comments, contributions to discussions, or posts or messages to other users on our website.
How We Use This Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (to present you with more content on the website and via email related to your interests, and less content that doesn’t meet your interests)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)>
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
How This Information Is Shared
- Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to others without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service you have requested. We may store personal information in locations outside of our direct control. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available to us, such as comments you post on our blog pages, will be available to others. If you remove or request to remove information that you have made public on our site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our site, of if other users have copied or saved information.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service you have requested.
Information Shared with Trusted Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services, or share links to third parties on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. These links may involve us receiving financial compensation if you buy something after clicking the link. We only reference third-party resources we strongly recommend. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Cookies and Data Collection Tools
We try to give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send. We also at anytime give you the opportunity to opt out of our email communications by 1) clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of all our email communications; or 2) by email at support (at) debrap11.sg-host.com with a request to opt out of email communications.
Some communications we send are considered transactions (such as the delivery of a product you purchase from us). These communications are part of our contractual obligation, and if you wish to not receive these emails, you must cancel your product or service.
We will retain your information if your account is active, or the information is necessary to be retained as set forth in this policy. We also will retain and use this information to the extent it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligations.
You may update, view or delete your account and personal data at any time. You also may contact us at support (at) debrap11.sg-host.com for your individual rights requests about your personal data.
To terminate and delete your account, or access and update your personal data, please contact us at support (at) debrap11.sg-host.com at any time.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union citizens.
If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site or services or products is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please review the section above on Your Rights or contact our GDPR contact at GDPR (at) caseinterview.com.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive or credit information is transmitted securely and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database. This information is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, that are required to keep the information confidential.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
GroupMV LLC, Inc
PO Box 786
West Tisbury, MA 02575
support (at) debrap11.sg-host.com